Due to the multitude of activities available, we offer à la carte rates for all of our visitor services and activities at Brooks Lodge, allowing you to customize your own adventure.
|2023 Season: June 1st – September 18th, 2023|
Click the links for more information on our visitor services and activities available to our guests below.
- Lodging. Our room-only rates for overnight stays at Brooks.
- Meal Pricing. Pricing for our buffet style breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The Katmai Trading Post. Canoe, kayak, and fishing gear rentals along with other items for sale on-site to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Guided Sport Fishing. Guided lake, river, and fly out fishing rates.
- Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes Tour. All about this day-long natural history bus tour.
- Katmai “Flightseeing” Tours. Hour long float plane tours of the Katmai region.
Katmailand, Inc. is authorized within Katmai National Park and Preserve to provide lodging, food, merchandise, and the tour services listed above.
Brooks lodge is located in Katmai National Park, a remote area of Southwest Alaska only accessible by air.
We work with Katmai Air to arrange all of the air transportation needed for guests interested in overnight or day trips to Brooks from either Anchorage and/or King Salmon.