- All reservations are held for 7 days from the day the reservation is placed, while payment is being made.
- All reservations require a 50% confirmation deposit payment within 7 days of creating the reservation.
- All invoiced bookings with no confirming reservation payment received after the 7 day hold period, are considered no longer reserved and are open to sell.
- Final balance payments are due in full 90 days prior to trip start date.
- Payments can be made via credit card through the payment link on the invoice, or by calling the Anchorage reservations office, or by sending a check made out to Bristol Adventures.
Cancellation, Rescheduling, and Refund Policies
- Brooks Lodge room reservations are considered refundable, less a $45 per room per night fee, as long as space made available by the cancellation is sold to another party.
- Cancelled room reservations resulting in unsold availability are not refundable.
- Changes made to a reservation after a trip has begun are not eligible for refund.
- Flight reservations are refundable, less a $100 per person fee if cancelled at least 14 days prior to the start of the reservation.
- Cancellations made within 14 days from the start of travel are not refundable.
- Day trips will be refunded if we cannot fly due to inclement weather.
- If weather warrants that travel is possible for part of a trip (such as Anchorage to King Salmon) but is questionable to reach the final destination (such as Brooks), passengers may be given the option to cancel the entire trip for a refund OR travel the initial leg of the trip in hopes that weather improves in time to reach the final destination. However, if a passenger opts to fly, any flight leg that is fulfilled is not refundable.
- Same-day cancellations due to inclement weather is only available if offered by our Anchorage office staff.
General Terms and Conditions
Brooks Lodge reserves the right to cancel or alter; scheduled flights, tours, or itineraries as situations or conditions require for safe operations due to weather or other factors beyond our control. Brooks Lodge is not responsible for any expenses incurred for how its schedule or itinerary changes might affect additional travel, lodging, logistics or plans. Because weather can occasionally affect schedules, and because unforeseen situations can necessitate a trip cancellation, Brooks Lodge highly recommends purchasing trip or travel insurance.