Find a variety of items for sale that may make your stay at Brooks more enjoyable.
Items Available at the Katmai Trading Post
- Personal Items: Toothpaste, insect repellent, soap, batteries, and tobacco.
- Food and Beverages: Candy, ice, soft drinks, and other snack items including trail mix, beef jerky, etc.
- Camp Stove Fuel: White gas, propane, & Jetboil fuel (propane/butane mix) available.
- Souvenirs: Hats, sweat shirts, t-shirts, post cards, coffee mugs, posters, film and more.
- Fishing Tackle: Line, leader, lures, flies and Alaska fishing licenses.
- Boat and Gear Rentals: Canoes, kayaks, fishing rods and reels, chest waders, Swarovski binoculars, and single burner stoves available for rent. Bear resistant containers, showers, and towels also available for campers camping in the Brooks Camp campground.
2023 Boat and Gear Rental Rates
|Rod and Reel (Fly or Spin)||$35.00 per day|
|Chest Waders||$40.00 per day||$150.00 per week|
|Binoculars (Swarovski)||$30.00 per day|
|Canoe / Single Kayak||$15.00 per hour||$50.00 per day||$240.00 per week|
|Double Kayak||$20.00 per hour||$65.00 per day||$380.00 per week|
Katmailand, Inc. is authorized within Katmai National Park and Preserve to provide gifts, merchandise, and rental gear at Brooks Lodge.
We got you covered, so what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip!