Last Modified: 09/04/2019
Accessing Our Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or update our Website, and any service or material we provide on our Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible in ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our website and its entire contents, features and functionality are owned by us, our licensors and other providers and are protected by U.S. copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics unless we provide you with our written consent. You must not access or use our Website for any commercial purposes. Any use of our Website not expressly permitted by use is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Our name, logos, designs and slogans are our trademarks or that of our affiliates or licensors. You may not use our marks without our prior written consent.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law;
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our Website, which may harm us or users of our Website, or expose them to liability; or
- Use our Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair our Website or interfere with any other party’s use of our Website;
Our Website may contain comment features that allow users to post and display (Posted) information and materials on our Website (User Contribution). Any User Contribution is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on our Website, you grant us and our affiliates the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to your User Contribution and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates;
- All of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms;
- Your User Contributions are not: defamatory, hateful, contain profanity or are obscene, promote illegal activities, cause harm to or damages our reputation, insulting or harassing, personally attack an individual or group or otherwise be objectionable; and
- Your User Contributions do not involve any commercial activities or sales.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contribution you submit or contribute, and you, not us, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible for or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of your User Contribution.
All User Contributions are solely the opinion of the user and do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contribution for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates these Terms, infringes any intellectual property right or could create liability for us;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy, pursuant to a court order or other legally binding demand;
- Take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of our Website; and
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of our Website for any reason or no reason, including, without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
Changes to our Website
We may update the content of our Website periodically, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date based on changes that occur, many times outside of our control. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We may revise and update these Terms periodically in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and notify you through a notice on our Website, and apply to the use of our Website thereafter. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. The date these Terms were last revised is identified above. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and these Terms to check for any changes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute or claim relating to our Website or these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alaska. Any lawsuit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to our Website or these Terms shall be instituted in the federal or state courts of the State of Alaska. You waive all objections to such courts based on jurisdiction, venue and inconvenience of the forum.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver by us of any term or condition set out in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure by us to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-544-0551.